Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Gastroenterology
2/22/2017 6:03:40 AM
Endoscopic Ultrasound EUS
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio seeks an Advanced Endoscopist.
* Full range of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic interventions.
* Accredited ACGME Gastroenterology Fellowship
* Academic Appointment with Case Western Reserve University
* Highly desirable procedural volumes and call only once each quarter
* Protected research time for translation or clinical available, if desired
* Excellent opportunities for professional development
* Epic EMR
* Generous benefits and highly competitive compensation
* Visa candidates welcome
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University, is an integrated health system handling more than one million patients a year. Their highly collaborative practice provides superb care for their patients and excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. They have been rated as one of Northeastern Ohio’s Best Places to Work.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
* Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
* Pro Sports – Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Cavaliers.
* The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums.
* Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
* Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
* Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches.
For additional information, email a copy of your CV to Terry Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cleveland, OH - Ohio 44109
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations