Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Family Medicine
2/1/2017 5:52:06 AM
Title: Family Medicine Primary Care Physician
Schedule: Full-time, no Hospital responsibilities, light phone call only.
Location: Practice locations include Northern Virginia; including: Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church and McLean.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus generous bonus incentives.
Requirements: Board eligibility or certification in Family Medicine and the completion of an appropriate residency program. Completion of Medical Doctorate (MD) or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) is required.
We are seeking an outstanding BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team of doctors. Practices are located in Northern Virginia. - DC/Metro Area.
* As a Primary Care physician you will enjoy the benefits of being a hospital employee and part of a multispecialty group comprised of 100+ members including hospitalists and a wide range of specialists.
* Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the highest level.
* Our highly competitive compensation package includes an excellent base salary plus comprehensive bonus incentives.
* We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible working hours and offer a generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K match, generous CME, loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.
* Flexible scheduling comprised of a 4 or 5 day-per-week schedule. Extended hours and Saturdays on occasion with a day off during the week.
* Our primary care practices are state of the art and fully equipped to provide an excellent clinical excellence.
* As a hospital-employed physician you will have the full support of the administration
* Administration understands that keeping the patient load reasonable for its physicians is essential to realizing the full benefits of our team based approach to care.
* NPs are members of the care team and assist the physicians with providing excellent care to our patients while maintain a work life balance.
* Our outstanding medical staff includes the full gamut of subspecialty consultants. Hospitalists and OB Hospitalists are employed physicians and work closely with the primary care teams to provide inpatient care for our patients.
* Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery.
* Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle.
* Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
* Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college.
* Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8 libraries, and 652 restaurants.
* Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is at the center of what we do.
Bill Mawhinney Search Consultant
Cejka Search 314-2364452 www.cejkasearch.com
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Arlington, VA - Virginia 22205
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations