Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Family Medicine
1/16/2017 5:42:13 AM
We are looking for BC/BE physicians with the personality, skills, and background that shows a distinct flair for teaching residents.
This newly ACGME accredited Family Medicine Residency Program is developing an academic affiliation with the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine. This appointment is a core family medicine faculty position with 60% residency dedicated time and 40% clinical practice at the East Valley Community Health Center (FQHC).
Highlights of Position:
* Join a talented multidisciplinary team fully committed to the creation and implementation of a truly innovative Family Medicine Residency Program
* Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
* Anticipated affiliation with USC-Keck School of Medicine provides opportunity for voluntary faculty appointment and the associated privileges of full access to library resources of the Keck School of Medicine
* Teaching and patient care in both inpatient and outpatient settings
* Physician autonomy and practice flexibility
* Be part of a very collegial team oriented group among physicians, nurses, residents, and staff
Awards and Recognition:
* SGV Tribune Reader’s Choice Awards - San Gabriel Valley’s Best Place to Work
* Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission
* Experience or interest in education, research, and faculty/curricular development required.
* Experience as Chief Resident preferred and the enthusiasm for teaching students and/or residents.
* Proficient in full-scope family medicine, ambulatory, obstetrics, and inpatient medicine experience.
* A history of scholarly activity and demonstrated excellence in clinical service.
* Personal attributes will have prior experience and commitment to working with the underserved populations and ethnically diverse patients and staff.
* Candidates that are fluent in Spanish or Mandarin both in oral and written are a plus!
* Excellent communication skills in order to effectively communicate with patients and their families, physicians, nursing, administration, and support staff.
About Citrus Valley Health Partners:
Citrus Valley Health Partners (CVHP) is a family of hospitals and a hospice that serves nearly one million residents in the East San Gabriel Valley. Our four locations offer comprehensive health care services, guided by our mission, to keep people well in body, mind and spirit. Our mission is lived through the work of our 3,000+ staff members and nearly 1,000 physicians.
Covina is located in the heart of the East San Gabriel Valley, approximately 22 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles. It is centered in the midst of Interstate freeways 10, 210, and 605, and State Route 57.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 160255 when responding
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Covina, CA - California 91723
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations