Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Colorectal Surgery
1/13/2017 5:42:59 AM
Dynamic physician led hospital owned multi-specialty group seeks a Director of Colorectal Surgery for their established and growing Practice in highly desirable Northern Virginia area. Beautiful offices, very manageable patient volume, and an outstanding compensation package makes these positions a “must see” for anyone wanting to live and practice near Washington D.C.
* Healthcare system is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, 2015 Leapfrog Award, 2016 VHQC Award for Quality, and Magnet Recognized for Nursing Excellence.
* State-of the-art Di Vinci robot, OR Block schedule, supportive office team
* Full time position – 5 day work week includes administrative/leadership duties
* Surgeons enjoy a very manageable patient volume, high base salary, productivity/performance incentives payments, full benefits, and a generous vacation/CME package, with substantial stipend for CME.
* Fellowship trained in Colon and Rectal Surgery required
* Trained in Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotic Surgery required
* Board Certification in Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery required
* Leadership experience preferred
* Experience with complex surgical cases
* Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery
* Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle
* Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports
* Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college
* Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8 libraries, and 652 restaurants
* Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
If you desire a professionally rewarding position, excellent financial rewards, and a great place to call home, I highly recommend you taking a few minutes to respond to this opportunity.
Bill Mawhinney, MBA
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Arlington, VA - Virginia 22205
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations