Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Pediatrics
12/23/2016 6:39:46 AM
Pediatric Position - Southeastern, PA – Hospital Employed
Award winning 750 bed tertiary care teaching hospital and Medical Center (rated as a top hospital by the Leapfrog Group, Healthgrades and the Joint Commission) is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join its well-established, busy, and rapidly growing Pediatric Outpatient/Inpatient Practice.
* You will join a group of collegial and well-trained Pediatricians who enjoy teaching residents and medical students
* The group includes 5 Pediatricians, and 2 CRNPs
* 40 hour work week and includes an evening and weekend rotation with some resident coverage
* Office is located just one block from the Hospital campus
* An extremely supportive administration that is providing the resources to grow the service
* A comprehensive benefits package which includes an excellent base salary, bonus, malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, and two retirement programs
The Medical Center:
* The Medical Center offers residency programs in family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, podiatry as well as a general surgery residency which is in affiliation with the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
* Affiliations also exist with Pennsylvania State University, Temple University and the University of Pennsylvania.
* Reading supports graduate and undergraduate medical education through an affiliation with Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Medical College and other prestigious university medical schools.
* Committed to educating a range of healthcare professionals, Reading’s School of Health Sciences offers programs in Nursing, Clinical Pastoral Education, Paramedic Education, Radiologic Technology and Surgical Technology. In addition, there is a School of Clinical Laboratory Science.
* Education, cultural and recreational activities are major forces in Berks County.
* There are five colleges and universities in the county and 18 public school districts.
* Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania
* A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices
* The Reading Symphony Orchestra and the Reading Public Museum are considered among the best in the state.
* In addition, the Berks Arts Council presents the largest jazz festival on the East Coast.
* For sports fans, there’s Reading Phillies baseball, the Royals Professional Hockey Club, the Reading Express (Arena Football League) and the brand new Reading Railers (minor league basketball).
* The picturesque countryside of Berks County provides many recreational opportunities.
* The Nolde Environmental Center and the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary provide unique educational opportunities, as well as the chance to enjoy the beauty of nature.
* We are within driving distance and close proximity to Philadelphia, Washington/Baltimore and New York City.
* In addition, the beautiful beaches of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland are close and easily accessible.
While there may be other Pediatric positions available, few will offer the balance between quality of life, professional satisfaction, and income that this one can provide. With a focus on providing outstanding care, not generating revenue, and living in a beautiful and affordable part of Pennsylvania, this position is not to be missed. I highly recommend you take a few minutes to learn more about this exceptional practice.
Vice President of Recruiting
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Reading, PA - Pennsylvania 19611
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations