Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Pediatric Hospitalist
12/23/2016 6:39:05 AM
Medical Director, Pediatric Hospitalist
Award winning 750 bed tertiary care teaching hospital and Medical Center (rated as a top hospital by the Leapfrog Group, Healthgrades and the Joint Commission) is seeking a Board Certified Pediatrician to lead its expanding Pediatric Hospitalist program.
* The Medical Director, Pediatric Hospitalists provides overall clinical leadership for the practice of Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine.
* Our Pediatric Hospitalist program began in 2012 and since then has been serving the community and surrounding areas.
* In addition to administrative responsibilities, this position will share in clinical responsibilities with the Pediatric Hospitalist team of 4 physicians (60 administration/40 clinical split).
* Our pediatric unit is 19 beds and admits approximately 60 patients/month.
* Typical length of stay is 2.3/2.4 days.
* Scheduled rotation of day and night shifts/12 hour shifts.
* The successful candidate will be board certified in Pediatrics with recent pediatric hospitalist experience, preferably in a leadership role.
* Current skills in pediatric procedures (spinal taps, intubation and resuscitation, etc.); PALS and NRP certification required.
* A comprehensive benefits package which includes an excellent base salary, bonus, malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, and a retirement program
The Medical Center:
* The Medical Center offers residency programs in family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, podiatry as well as a general surgery residency which is in affiliation with the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
* Affiliations also exist with Pennsylvania State University, Temple University and the University of Pennsylvania.
* Reading supports graduate and undergraduate medical education through an affiliation with Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Medical College and other prestigious university medical schools.
* Committed to educating a range of healthcare professionals, Reading’s School of Health Sciences offers programs in Nursing, Clinical Pastoral Education, Paramedic Education, Radiologic Technology and Surgical Technology. In addition, there is a School of Clinical Laboratory Science.
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations