Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Neurology
12/21/2016 6:22:10 AM
Clinical Neurophysiology EEG EMG
Texas university seeks neurologists with interest in epilepsy, EMG/EEG or vascular/stroke for faculty appointments in the Department of Neurology. These positions represent an expansion of our established program.
* Responsibilities include supervision of resident clinics and training through lectures and presentations. An interest in program development is encouraged.
* Combined inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
* Collegial group of recognized neurology colleagues.
* A robust health center and support for research activities.
* Board eligibility/board certification in neurology with a strong commitment and interest in academic medicine required.
Our location offers a wealth of activities for the outdoor enthusiast, a growing economy, low cost of living, universities ranked among the best in the nation and an affordable housing market. Recently recognized as one of the safest communities in the US.
Interested candidates please contact Kelly Ashmore:
Position ID 155135
Job Type: Permanent
Location: , TX - Texas
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations