Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Sleep Medicine
12/13/2016 5:49:28 AM
Connecticut Children's Medical Center, a nationally recognized, 187-bed not-for-profit children's hospital which serves as the primary teaching facility for the University of Connecticut School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics, seeks a 2nd sleep physician. Connecticut Children's Specialty Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Connecticut Children's, is a 170 physician, multi-specialty pediatric group (medical and surgical) which provides quality care in Hartford and throughout CT.
* 100% sleep available if desired; participation in other subspecialty outpatient and inpatient services as qualified.
* Responsibilities include attendance in pediatric sleep clinics and interpretation of pediatric sleep studies.
* In this full-time clinical educator role, you will provide care for children and young adult patients as well as teach and participate in clinical research.
* Academic appointment at the Assistant/Associate Professor level at University of Connecticut.
* Interested candidates must be BC/BE in sleep.
Connecticut Children's is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Connecticut's state capital, Hartford, is conveniently situated halfway between New York City and Boston. Here you will enjoy a multitude of historical attractions, a thriving arts and entertainment center, a revitalized riverfront and beautiful parks and public gardens. The Greater Hartford area has many interesting and diverse communities from urban to rural with outstanding public and private school options all within 10 to 30 minutes of Connecticut Children's. Just a short drive to the shore and bursting with New England charm, there are so many reasons to make Hartford your home!
To be considered, please contact:
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hartford, CT - Connecticut 06118
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations