Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Psychiatry
12/7/2016 6:07:14 AM
MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio seeks a Sleep Medicine Specialist. Candidates with residency training in Psychiatry are preferred, but all qualified candidates will be considered.
* Opportunity at all academic ranks
* Sleep Fellowship Program
* In addition to participating in the outpatient Sleep Program, assist in developing an inpatient Sleep Consult Service
* Call limited to telephone contact
* EPIC EM
* Great benefits package and competitive salary
MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western University, is an integrated health system handling more than one million patients a year. Their highly collaborative practice provides superb care for their patients and excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. They have been rated as one of Northeastern Ohio’s Best Places to Work.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
* Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
* Pro Sports – Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Cavaliers.
* The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums.
* Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
* Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
* Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference ID 160459 when responding.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cleveland, OH - Ohio 44109
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations