Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Thoracic Surgery
District of Columbia
11/10/2016 4:20:24 AM
The Department of Surgery at MedStar Washington Hospital Center is searching for a new site specific Chief of Thoracic Surgery. We are a 900 bed quaternary care hospital in the Nation's Capitol, the largest in the region. MedStar Washington Hospital Center is part of MedStar Health, a 10 hospital consortium spanning Baltimore, the District of Columbia and Southern Maryland. We house a regional Cancer Center, the Washington Cancer Institute, with dedicated staff in thoracic oncology and radiation therapy. The Department of Surgery supports residencies and fellowships in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Colorectal Surgery and Critical Care. The Thoracic service is distinct from Cardiac Surgery and is supported by General Surgery residents.
* The practice is limited to non-cardiac thoracic surgery.
* Our hospital performs the largest number of thoracic procedures in the DC area.
* We have full MIS capabilities including robotic surgery.
* The successful applicant will demonstrate strong clinical expertise in non cardiac thoracic surgery and a dedication to teaching and clinical research. He or she will be eligible for appointment to the Faculty of Georgetown Medical School.
* The applicant will be expected to work with the thoracic surgeons, pulmonologists and oncologists at the MedStar Washington Hospital Center and collaborate with other thoracic surgeons within Medstar.
Interested candidates please contact Kelly Ashmore:
Position ID 155958
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Washington, DC - District of Columbia 20010
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations