Jobs - Main Page
Jobs - View All
Jobs - Most Recent
Jobs - By Title
Jobs - By Location
Jobs - By Title Location
Jobs - By Category
Job Title Location
Physician - Emergency Medicine
9/25/2016 12:39:32 PM
As part of its mission to provide better healthcare for all of West Virginia, West Virginia University is expanding its partnerships with outlying community hospitals and health systems by assisting them in their ED staffing needs.
* Academic affiliation with WVU.
* Variety of clinical settings with differing volumes, acuity and shift structures.
* Highly competitive and comprehensive recruitment package.
* Full WVU benefits package, including occurrence-based malpractice, health and life insurance, multiple retirement investment options
* Access to continued growth of faculty positions at WVU Hospital.
Job duties include providing clinical care and teaching medical students and residents in the area of emergency medicine. This outreach effort will create multiple additional career opportunities for Emergency Medicine physicians looking for a variety of clinical experiences anchored by an academic affiliation to WVU's School of Medicine. Qualified candidates must have graduated from an ACGME accredited emergency medicine program, hold an MD degree or equivalent and be licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia at time of appointment.
North Central West Virginia offers culturally diverse, large-city amenities in a safe family-oriented environment. School systems are excellent and there is an abundance outdoor recreational opportunities.
Interested candidates please send resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference position ID 158950 when responding.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Morgantown, WV - West Virginia 26506
© 2016 CEJKA SEARCH |
View all Jobs
View all Locations